Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bedroom organization...I think I might use this idea, combined with the shoe-box-covered-in-scrapbook-paper idea for the bedroom....if we need it....so i could stack them or put on a shelf like this and it would still look decorative

Interior Design #decor #design
Interior Design #decor #design

Download whole gallery
Wallpaper
Wallpaper

Download whole gallery
Tiffany Leigh Interior Design: Office Nook
Tiffany Leigh Interior Design: Office Nook

Download whole gallery
Bedroom organization...I think I might use this idea, combined with the shoe-box-covered-in-scrapbook-paper idea for the bedroom....if we need it....so i could stack them or put on a shelf like this and it would still look decorative
Bedroom organization...I think I might use this idea, combined with the shoe-box-covered-in-scrapbook-paper idea for the bedroom....if we need it....so i could stack them or put on a shelf like this and it would still look decorative

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment