Saturday, December 21, 2013

Getting close to a wall like this in my living room, sans the ugly couch. :) I don't mind vintage sofas, but the beige is ick.

home design
home design

Download whole gallery
patterns and colors
patterns and colors

Download whole gallery
Getting close to a wall like this in my living room, sans the ugly couch. :) I don't mind vintage sofas, but the beige is ick.
Getting close to a wall like this in my living room, sans the ugly couch. :) I don't mind vintage sofas, but the beige is ick.

Download whole gallery
civic stage by frida escobedo at the lisbon architecture triennale
civic stage by frida escobedo at the lisbon architecture triennale

Download whole gallery
Interior Design #decor #design
Interior Design #decor #design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment