Thursday, December 12, 2013

So many things I love here: the open shelves, the lovely window seat (never seen one in a kitchen before), and especially the drawers! I rented a house once that had drawers instead of lower cabinets, and it made cooking so much easier! My dream kitchen will definitely have drawers instead of bottom cupboards!!!

Glass Globe Wall Decor mounted to recycled by PineknobsAndCrickets, $45.00
Glass Globe Wall Decor mounted to recycled by PineknobsAndCrickets, $45.00

Download whole gallery
Anthropologie home decor - desk, wallpaper
Anthropologie home decor - desk, wallpaper

Download whole gallery
So many things I love here: the open shelves, the lovely window seat (never seen one in a kitchen before), and especially the drawers! I rented a house once that had drawers instead of lower cabinets, and it made cooking so much easier! My dream kitchen will definitely have drawers instead of bottom cupboards!!!
So many things I love here: the open shelves, the lovely window seat (never seen one in a kitchen before), and especially the drawers!  I rented a house once that had drawers instead of lower cabinets, and it made cooking so much easier!  My dream kitchen will definitely have drawers instead of bottom cupboards!!!

Download whole gallery
fireplace and flanking woodpiles...
fireplace and flanking woodpiles...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment